Monday, May 17, 2010

More than meets the eye...

I'm a very upfront person... What you see is what you get from me... I guess that is why I have had trouble in the past with certain folk. I am looking for "more than meets the eye". When I am friends with a person... I usually don't hold anything back.... as I expect the same from the other person... But lately, I feel as though that is a trait that I need to change about myself. I am quick to tell my friends when I am sad or am having an issue, the same way I expect for them to be able to come to me with anything... I usually don't get that... I will say that there are a FEW (and they know who they are) that have ALWAYS been there for me and I truly appreciate them for that. But then there are other who KNOW who they are that have taken advantage of my willingness to be open. I HOPE for them that I never get that bored and SPILL THE BEANS about the things that they have done to those who are actually THEIR CLOSE FRIENDS. I don't make idle threats, I make promises... I will NOT do anything ratchett if it is NOT done to me. I am not that kind of person. But I do believe in DOING UNTO OTHERS AS THEY HAVE DONE UNTO YOU.. I don't do that "turn the other cheek" mess. People don't understand NICE Prissy...They only understand when I am a BITCH or when I am rude. I would LOVE for people to STOP with the BS and keep in 100.... If we don't talk then we don't talk.. I am quick to cut off people and go on about my life as if they had never existed... It's a wonderful trait to have and I wish more could have it.... I know that I am rambling on, but people need to realize that stuff they try to pull will NOT go unnoticed. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment